Common Outcomes of Our Graduate Programs at SU:
1. Develop the ability to use critical, analytical, and reflective thinking and reasoning
2. Reflect on social and ethical responsibilities in his/her professional life.
3. Gain experience and confidence in the dissemination of project/research outputs
4. Work responsibly and creatively as an individual or as a member or leader of a team and in multidisciplinary environments.
5. Communicate effectively by oral, written, graphical and technological means and have competency in English.
6. Independently reach and acquire information, and develop appreciation of the need for continuously learning and updating.
Common Outcomes of Our Graduate Programs at FENS:
7. Design and model engineering systems and processes and solve engineering problems with an innovative approach.
8. Establish experimental setups, conduct experiments and/or simulations.
9. Analytically acquire and interpret data.
Physics Graduate Program Specific Outcomes:
10. Display knowledge of contemporary issues in physics and apply them to specific problems in the field of study.
11. Interpret and criticize newly developed theoretical models and experimental results in a particular field in physics.
12. Display a good command of scientific literature in physics for developing novel projects, improving the quality of research and products.
13. Apply knowledge of mathematics to analyze experimental results and to solve problems in physics.